- Facials: We perform medical-grade facials and chemical peels to clean, revitalize, and refine your skin while restoring moisture and suppleness. Get the radiant, brighter complexion you deserve and see ultimate results by booking monthly facials.
- HydraFacial: The patented technology used in the HydraFacial is used to cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin in just 3 steps: cleanse/peel, extract/hydrate, and fuse/protect. The HydraFacial will leave you loving your skin.
- Laser services: Our highly trained providers proudly use high-quality, FDA-approved laser technology for Vaginal Rejuvenation and Tight Sculpting services to enhance vaginal muscle tone, control, and strength, to increase sexual gratification for both female and male partners.
- Men’s services: Aesthetic treatments are just as valuable and confidence-boosting for men as they are for women. Whether you’re a man who’s looking to improve his skin tone or wants to try Botox for wrinkle reduction, our staff can provide personalized solutions.
- Microneedling: Our team uses SkinPen Microneedling (which is the first FDA approved microneedling device) to fight some common signs of aging. We target areas of concern and stimulate collagen production and remodel the structure of your face or body. Microneedling can help improve the appearance of stretch marks, acne scars, wrinkles, big pores, sun damage, age spots, or dull skin.
Owner Valerie I have nicknamed The Goddess of Injection.Kathleen Z.
Treatments We Offer
Our services target various areas of concern from head to toe and can be used to treat multiple areas of the face and body. Our staff can help you decide which treatment(s) would best suit your needs depending on any of your concerns, your medical history, as well as your goals.
- Botox: Combat early signs of aging with Botox injections as a quick, simple, and effective solution to eliminating unwanted fine lines and wrinkles from your face. Botox can noticeably reduce the appearance of forehead wrinkles, brow furrows, crow’s feet, lip lines, and more.
- Cosmetic tattooing: Semi-permanent makeup in the form of cosmetic tattoos is a perfect option for those who would like to say, “I woke up like this” and mean it. Our certified, trained cosmetic tattoo artist primarily works with brows, eyelids, lashes, and lips.
- Hormones and wellness: We offer 6- and 12-month programs of bioidentical hormone therapy for women interested in our Female Wellness package. This includes a set number of office visits with a nurse practitioner, lab work, and prescription hormones. Women who opt for the 12-month package get added bonuses, like a free annual facial and free chemical peel, and a 20%-off package of 2 Intimalase treatments.
- Dermal fillers: Restore a more youthful look and add volume to the face where volume has been lost, such as the cheeks or lips, and reduce wrinkles and fine lines at the same time. Your dermal filler appointments are customized to meet your specific needs and are focused on lasting results.
We are committed to treating all our customers with the kindness, dignity, and respect they deserve. To us, you’re not just another number or sale. Our team is committed to helping you find the best solutions for your individual needs.
High-Level of Integrity
Ashtoria offers a place of privacy, professionalism, and personalized care where clients felt comfortable and valued without feeling rushed. Offering longer appointment blocks than most offices in the area, Valerie takes her time with each client to educate them on treatment options and expectations.
Upgraded Modern Technology
The Ashtoria team has also been recognized for its modern approach to neuro-modulators (Botox and Dysport) and dermal fillers (Restylane, Radiesse, Juvederm, Bellafill, and more) to produce natural-looking results with little-to-no downtime.
Over 15 Years of Experience
Founder and owner, Valerie Monismith has continued to work with doctors and other aesthetic professionals across the country and abroad, constantly building her expertise in both laser and injectable therapies.
Our technicians offer many types of treatments designed to address many beauty and health concerns from a variety of body areas. We keep patients satisfied and loyal because of our investment in the best beauty and wellness technology on the market today, including the use of FDA-approved aesthetic laser treatments and medical-grade skincare products. We can enhance your natural beauty by reaping the benefits of advanced beauty and wellness technology and expect customized results from highly trained professionals.
To book an appointment at Ashtoria Aesthetics & Wellness or to inquire further about our services, contact us today at (901) 295-0775.
1 Answers To Your QuestionsWe are happy to help! Learn more about our services by visiting our FAQ page or give us a call at (901) 295-0775 for more information.FAQ's
2 Meet Our Expert TeamAt Ashtoria, we truly care about our patients and only hire the best of the best to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.More About Us
3 The Ashtoria DifferenceLearn about all of the ways that Ashtoria creates personalized treatments for your mind, body, and skin.Learn More